JOHNSON, HANKINS, MACDONALD, KIMBALL & COMPANY
AS PART OF OUR PERSONAL ONE-ON-ONE SERVICE, WE PROMISE . . .
- Responsiveness-Your phone calls will be returned promptly, usually the same day.
- Timeliness-We will complete the work agreed upon by the agreed upon date, or to communicate immediately any problems and discrepancies that are interfering with such date.
- Integrity-To perform our services in an honest, sincere, and complete manner, providing you with the right solution that gives immediate, positive results for the fee paid.
- Confidentiality-Ensure the safe-guarding and confidentiality of any knowledge and information we receive.
YOUR MOST VALUABLE BUSINESS ASSET. . .
. . . may be the tax and business advice you receive.Whether your business needs are simple or complex, Johnson, Hankins, MacDonald, Kimball & Co. has the full working knowledge of tax laws and extensive experience in financial and operational management to serve all your needs from tax planning to strategic business planning to profit and performance enhancement.
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DECISION MAKER. . .
. . . you need functional tools, techniques, and strategies at your disposal.
Whether business today is good or bad, the plain truth is it can always be better. But in order to increase it, you need to make one key decision now.
You need to choose a strategic tax and business advisor to help assess current – and plan for future – profitability. A pro-active accountant with hands-on industry experience can offer you continuity as you grow because you’ll never be able to outgrow him.
CHOOSE THE FIRM WHO CAN HELP YOU GROW . . .
. . . and whose focus is helping smaller businesses with a wide range of tax and financial services that answer important business questions.
Questions such as:
- How do I lower my income taxes?
- How do I know what business entity selection is best for my specific business?
- How do I run a business to be more profitable, increase cash flow, achieve my goals, and still minimize debt or get out of debt altogether?
- How do I know when I have sufficient assets for expansion, retirement, and my other goals?
- What other questions should I ask in order to reach my financial goals?
Because every decision you make today has a material impact on your long-term goals, you need to make that key decision today. There are very few sources for long-range financial information – the information absolutely necessary for you to make wise decisions.
OUR SERVICES REFLECT THE COMMITMENT . . .
. . . to create a future course of action including a detailed set of strategies, techniques, and tools.
In accounting, it’s not the numbers, but what the numbers are telling you. If you want to be successful, you’ve got to read and understand numbers. That is why successful business people surround themselves with the best bankers, attorneys, and certified public accountants.
Most accountants’ meet with their clients once or twice a year to have their tax returns prepared, these meetings do not tell the business owner how to become more profitable or how to generate better cash flows. Our monthly financial package allows you to take immediate steps to improve profits and cash flows. You understand what the numbers are saying.
YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO BIG . . . OR TOO SMALL . . .
. . . from simple monthly write-ups including financial statements, bank reconciliation, and appropriate tax work to complete acquisition divested analysis. We want to be with you from the very beginning, and remain with you as much a part of your future as you need.
CALL NOW AND YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE
Because we know our business association will be right for assisting you in meeting your long-range goals, simply call us at (925.938.5540)to arrange a time to meet.
During our meeting, we will obtain the information to complete a preliminary problem determination and tax analysis for your individual and business financial needs. This will be a free in-depth review and tax analysis that can let you know where your business and personal assets stand at risk today and help prevent losses for tomorrow.
WE WILL ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO DISCUSS . . .
. . . your business issues and concerns, options and tools available to resolve such issues, and what you might expect in the future. Since you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain, call this number today (925.938.5540)and see what it is like to get the highest level of technical expertise with personalized service.
Johnson, Hankins, MacDonald, Kimball & Co.